Again Michael is demonstrating
the operation of the tube puller.
Pulling a pattern that allows the
tube stripper head to grab the
tube without damaging the
High Speed Hydraulic
TUBE PULLER MODEL HDP
The second step in removing leaking tubes is to pull free of the roll. This tool pulls
the tube out of the tube sheet approximately 3.5 inches. Unlike other pullers our
puller expands to set size then withdraws the tube.
The operator may then grab the end of the tube with the Armstrong Stripper for fast,
easy and continuous removal.
Ask for availability of larger sizes
- Cycle Rate: 16-20 tubes per minute
- Stroke: 3.5 inches
- Tube Size: 5/8-16 ga. through 1-24 ga. Standard
extra long 20 hydraulic hose
- Gun: Hydraulic (weight 12 lbs.)
- Pump: air over hydraulic (weight 60 lbs.)*
- Air Requirements: 35 CFM at 80-100 PSI*
if required with 24V control circuit
- 115V electric, two stage, hydraulic pump available,
|This site designed by Armstrong & Sons, Inc.
To contact the Armstrong & Sons webmaster click here
2335 HIGHWAY #34
NEW JERSEY 08736
PHONE (732) 223-1555
FAX (732) 223-1063